'Face Time!' High Fashion, Avant Garde and Special FX.
This exciting part truly takes you to a new level! After completing this, you'll have had a chance to get some practical work experience and be a step closer to professional industry standards thanks to our team, including some guest tutors.
• Best Face Forward (involvement in photo shoots, weddings and fashion shows)
• Over The Rainbow (use of colour and costuming)
• Hair, If You Dare! (Avant Garde hair)
• Ready For The Close-Up, Mr DeMille! (dynamics of working with camera – still and moving)
• Playtime! (3-D effects, glitter, stenciling, stamping)
• Let's Get Gory! (prosthetics for special effects)
As a bonus after all this over-the-top fun, you'll also have two more exciting additions to your building portfolio.
Part 4 'Finishing Touches' (1 full-time week portfolio building)
During this block, you'll round out the skills you need to complete the requirements of almost any make up artistry work, and then some. You'll finish this course with more contributions to your professional portfolio, some work experience, and some life/business/marketing coaching. Look out world, here you come!
Some of the topics covered in Course 4:
• 'Paint play' (airbrushing the body and facial paint)
• 'Mix it up' (mixed media)
• 'Gettin' bizzy with it' (business planning)
• 'Image is everything' (brand creation and marketing)
• 'Communication is key!'
• 'A Helping Hand' (mentoring)
All ready to go, you'll enjoy a wonderful graduation event before you embark on your new career!
Additional course add ons:
Photo-shoots: $150.00 each
Life coaching/business mentoring: $60.00 per hour
Marketing and brand design: $60.00 per hour
For Intakes and start dates, see page